Saturday, 11 June 2016

Sleepover Blog Takeover !

Before you take a look at the 'week that was' I have a few notices...

1.  Have you look at the previous post on this blog ? There is a link to a video which I created at the swim gala.

2. If your child reads in a foreign language they have been asked to bring a short story book so they may read on to their Book Creator ebook. Deadline for this : Monday.

3. Please let me know immediately if you are leaving for the holidays early.  Note: end of term is 11am on 22nd June.

4. Reading books won't be coming home this week. We encourage children to start reading home books and the class poetry folders. A list of favourite G1 authors and series will also be in the blue folder to support holiday choices.

5. Time to start downloading any wanted photos from this blog. Sorry, you have to scroll through to find what you want, I can't download them all in one go for you.


The children have been investigating the I SEE , I THINK , I WONDERS which you wrote on the wall during Student Led Conferences

A popular new seating area in the library.

We love our aunties. Not only do they help keep the class clean and healthy they enjoy learning with us.

Independent writing projects are well underway!

SLEEPOVER :

A group photo on the way to breakfast

Jump Jam to wake us up, off to the canteen for breakfast, skyping a story with Mrs Bolin
Bed time ... despite the stories most were fast asleep by 9.30 and were woken at 6.30 ... that's got to be a record for a school sleepover !






No comments:

Post a Comment