 |
A note for our very last blog ... we have almost 10,000 hits! This blog has been popular with you all.
I'm working on how to share the videos with you - as I uploaded them to YOUtube and then deleted them from my computer to save space this may not be possible. But you are welcome to scroll through and take photos for personal use. I cannot do this all in one go, sorry. |
Some still have overdue library books. Please check your child's blue notebook to see a note if they have overdue books. These are not at school or in the library unless your child returned them today, so please check thoroughly.
A poster full of authors and series 1MLN love has come home this week. It may help you to continue reading in the holidays. A reminder that MYON usernames are in the children's reading log books. The password is: east (lowercase)
1MLN children brought home their portfolios today. They can be very proud of their work. I see the portfolio as a vault of memories from 1MLN. They are added some notes to some of the pages. Please celebrate their learning through this portfolio and the blogs.
PORTFOLIOS DO NOT COME BACK TO SCHOOL.
We have a small end of year class party from 12.30-1 on Monday. At this time we will farewell Finbar and Arhanth and play a few games. Please will you send a small plate of treats for a shared afternoon tea.
After this we are are heading to the infant hall for a disco until 1.40
Please feel free to join us for some or all of this afternoon.
Our main 'end of year treat' will be the 1MLN SNEAKY SWIM on Tuesday morning during PE. Please send swim suits etc. No water toys are needed Ms Sam and I have a plan !
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment