MOST IMPORTANT:
T-Shirts needed. We are being creative ! Everyone needs a PLAIN (this is important) white t-shirt by THURSDAY, please. You'll see these again on stage at our ARTS FESTIVAL.
Just a reminder: No school on Wednesday as we have some training.
Save the date : Arts Festival performance 4th Feb, Morning.
Please will you ask your child if they have brought in their Breathing Buddy ( they know what I mean)
Just a few portfolios to be returned.
Swimming starts Tuesday ( See communication book for details). It is vital that your child can dress themselves.
Congratulations to Jane Shearer, our class music teacher, for getting engaged these holidays.
Please will you look at the volunteers link on the side of this page and see how you can help us out this term.
If anyone is dropping off their child on Monday and is willing to bring a screw driver a put together a few simple IKEA boxes for the class I'd breathe a sigh of relief !
We are rejigging our environment. I thought I'd check with you before I buy a few items. Does anyone have...
...a floor lamp which they do not want any more ?
... a large earth tone coloured rug ?
... baskets
Did you see the Forest Adventure video which I uploaded over the holidays?
The Week That Was
| Thank you Avanya for teaching us some Indian Dance moves. You are very talented. Ask your child to show you some of the moves which they learned on Wednesday. |
| Opinion Writing. Ask your child what they are pointing at . Ask them why . |
| The writing produced was so amazing that we produced a class OPINION BOOK |
| Our Unit of Study is based our CREATIVITY. Ask your child what they are doing in Music class at the moment. I joined them today to see how their creativity is developing. |

No comments:
Post a Comment